3 WAYS TO HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
Together we can reduce the incidence of malnutrition. Please share our 2019 education program and resources with your institution, colleagues, and patients.
- Encourage your institution, colleagues, and patients to register for our educational webinars. Most of the sessions provide CE credits and are free to ASPEN members and members of ambassador organizations.
- Add the events to your company calendars.
- Display the schedule at your facilities.
- Display our informational posters in your facilities. Make them available to your patients.
- Download our Malnutrition Awareness Week buzz kit to promote using email and social media. Everything you need is in the kit. All you need to do is share.
Professional medical organizations and advocacy/special interest groups: Are you interested in being an official ambassador? It does not require financial commitment. See details.
MALNUTRITION AWARENESS WEEK BUZZ KIT
Ask About Your Nutrition Posters
It is important for patients, as well as caregivers and families, to be proactive and ask about their nutrition status. ASPEN has created two educational posters to help you recognize the signs of malnutrition, so you can talk to your healthcare provider about treatment. The posters are available in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Looks Can Be Deceiving/Get the Facts on Malnutrition Posters
Each day, approximately 15,000 hospital patients with malnutrition go undiagnosed. Patients with malnutrition have higher hospital costs, longer stays, and increased mortality. Get the facts on malnutrition and help us bring down these numbers.