Congratulations to the 2023 International Abstract Awardees
Best International Abstract
Amber Hager, BSc, RD
International Abstracts of Distinction
Ellen Dresen, PhD
Chelsia Gillis, RD, PhD, CNSC
Mirielle Lauren Pauline, BSc
Haruka Takayama, RD, MS
View Past Best International Abstract Award Winners
International Posters of Distinction:
OhChan Kwon, Master of Science
Raphael Rezkallah, BscNut
- Any investigator residing in a country other than the United States who submits an Original to the ASPEN Nutrition Science & Practice Conference.
- Submit abstracts to ASPEN's Abstract Submission Site, and select the option for your poster to be designated as an International Poster and to be considered for these awards.
- ASPEN’s Abstract Review Committee selects the award winners.
The Awards Include:
- Best International Abstract: The presenting author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Best International Abstract label with your abstract.
- International Abstracts of Distinction: The presenting author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Abstract of Distinction label with your abstract.