Congratulations to the 2019 International Abstract Award Winners
Best International Abstract
Guilherme D. Ceniccola, RD, PhD student
International Abstracts of Distinction
Mohammad Alsharhan, PharmD
Varenka Julieta Barbero-Becerra, PhD
Thiago Barbosa-Silva, PhD
Gerdien C. Ligthart-Melis, RD, MSc, PhD
Diana Mager, PhD, RD
Sarah Anne Purcell, PhD
Julia Carvalho Ventura, MS
View Past Best International Abstract Award Winners
International Posters of Distinction
- Any investigator residing in a country other than the United
States who submits an Original to the ASPEN Nutrition Science & Practice Conference.
- Submit abstracts to ASPEN's Abstract Submission Site, and select the option for your poster to be designated as an
International Poster and to be considered for these awards.
- ASPEN’s Abstract Review Committee selects the award winners.
The Awards Include:
- Best International Abstract: The presenting
author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Best International Abstract label with
- International Abstracts of Distinction: The
presenting author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Abstract of
Distinction label with your abstract.