< Resources for Patient Populations or Healthcare Management
- ERAS USA
The mission of ERAS USA is to improve perioperative care and enhance postoperative recovery through implementation of evidence-based practice, audit, education, and research.
- Eras Society
The mission of the Society is to develop peri-operative care and to improve recovery through research, education, audit and implementation of evidence-based practice.
Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
Nutrition in Clinical Practice
- Ackerman RS, Tufts CW, DePinto DG, et al. How sweet is this? a review and evaluation of preoperative carbohydrate loading in the enhanced recovery after surgery model. Nutr Clin Pract 2020;35(2):246-253.
- Rattray M, Roberts S, Desbrow B, Marshall AP. Hospital staffs’ perceptions of postoperative nutrition among colorectal patients: a qualitative study. Nutr Clin Pract 2020;35(2):306-314.
- Gillia C, Martin L, Gill M, et al. Food Is medicine: a qualitative analysis of patient and institutional barriers to successful surgical nutrition practices in an enhanced recovery after surgery setting.Nutr Clin Pract 2019;34(4):606-615.
- Toledano S, Sackey J, Willcutts K, et al. Exploring the differences between early and traditional diet advancement in postoperative feeding outcomes in patients with an ileostomy or colostomy. Nutr ClinPract 2019;34(4):631-638.
- Steenhagen E. Enhanced recovery after surgery. Nutr Clin Pract 2016;31(1):18-29.
- Pogatschnik C, Steiger E. Review of preoperative carbohydrate loading. Nutr Clin Pract 2015;30(5):660-664.
- Gillis C, Nguyen TH, Liberman AS, Carli F. Nutrition adequacy in enhanced recovery after surgery. Nutr Clin Pract 2015;30(3):414-419.