ASPEN offers two types of webinar registrations—individual and site.
With an Individual Registration, the registered individual is the only person who can access the webinar and claim CE credit, if attended live.
Site Registration Pricing
With ASPEN’s Site Registration, you can invite as many people as you want from your organization or ASPEN Chapter to participate in a live webinar. Site registration provides one registration for a group to view the webinar from one computer in one location. Site registrants will need a room large enough to seat the anticipated number of participants and the ability to ensure the broadcast is heard by all participants throughout the meeting room. Each site participant can earn CE Credit!
*Early registration ends 11:59 PM ET.**Want to enjoy the benefits of an ASPEN member? Find out how at nutritioncare.org/membership.
|MEMBER ||NON-MEMBER** ||ASPEN CHAPTER ||SITE |
|Early Registration* ||Free |
|$39 ||$99 |
|3 Days Prior to Webinar and up to Webinar Date |
|$49 ||$199 |
The pricing information above is specific to individual webinars in the Clinical Nutrition Webinar Series, not multi-part webinar series or courses; pricing details for those are listed on the program description pages.
Select webinars and Malnutrition Awareness Week webinars are excluded from site registrations. Groups interested in learning more about group participation for Malnutrition Awareness Week should consider the Ambassador Program.
All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to the ASPEN national office via fax, email or US mail. Cancellation requests made via telephone will not be accepted.
- No refund will be issued once the webinar starts or after the webinar date, including paid registrants who do not participate.
- No refund will be issued if any part of the content has been accessed – including any handouts.
- ASPEN is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, power outages, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations.
- ASPEN is not responsible for participant internet connections, prior to purchase participants should run a system check for the webinar live player. Refunds will not be issued for those unable to connect to the live program.
- ASPEN reserves the right to cancel any event. In the event of cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund. We also reserve the right to substitute event presenters.
- When you request a refund, you will be confirming that you have reviewed and understand this attendee registration refund policy.
- Refunds will be issued approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the webinar.
Fax to: 301-587-2365
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to (must be postmarked by deadline dates below): ASPEN – Webinar Cancellation 8401 Colesville Road, Ste 510 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Cancellation 7 or More Days Prior to Webinar
If ASPEN receives your cancellation request 7 or more days before the webinar date, you will be refunded the registration fee minus a cancellation fee:
- $8.00 for Individual Registrations
- $35.00 for Site Registrations
Cancellation 6 or Less Days Prior to Webinar
If the cancellation request is 6 or less days before the webinar date, you will be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
Substitution of registrations is permitted up to seven days prior to the webinar for an additional $10 fee. No substitutions will be permitted less than seven days prior to the webinar. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant.
Please submit a request to [email protected] requesting the substitution. Include a copy of the previous registrant’s confirmation, name and email address, and the name and email address of the new participant (i.e. the person you are transferring to) and we will process the transfer and email a confirmation to the new participant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that transfer as well as updating any contact information, at the time of the substitution.
Any changes in courses are subject to availability and any refunds for canceled registrations are subject to the refund policy.
PAYMENT AND RECEIPT OF PAYMENT POLICY
Payment will be processed at the appropriate rate based on the date that payment is received. Payment must be received at time of registration. Registration without payment in full will not be accepted, no exceptions.
Once you complete your online registration a receipt will be emailed to you.
Should an alternative payment method other than credit card be necessary please contact ASPEN at [email protected] or 301-587-6315.