Certificants can proudly display the CNSC® credential because it demonstrates they have attained the specialized skill set necessary to provide the best quality patient care. This section contains important information about recertification and instructions on how to address changes.
Click here for information on the examination process
Check Your Status
It is your responsibility as a Certified Nutrition Support Clinician® to maintain your credential. If you would like to check the status of your certification, contact NBNSC at (301) 587 - 6315 or email [email protected]. The NBNSC requires certificants to send a request in writing. Once this request is received, we will send certificants a formal letter with their certification status.
CNSC Digital Badge
The NBNSC is proud to offer digital badges to the highly esteemed Certified Nutrition Support Clinicians. This is an opportunity to broadcast the CNSC® credential in a portable and digital way. Through the Pearson Credly partnership, NBNSC issues the badge to those who have successfully passed the CNSC® examination and are currently certified.
Download a pdf of your certificate
Step 1: Log onto the ASPEN Website
Step 2: Click your name in the top right corner and select “My Profile"
Step 3: Click on the "CNSC Certifications" button on the left-side of the screen.
- To download a digital certificate, click on “Current CNSC Certificate”
- To download a CNSC Verification Letter, click “Search for CNSC Certificant"
- To view all CNSC history, click “All CNSC Certifications”
NBNSC communicates important news and announcements to its certificants via mail and email. Please alert the NBNSC of any changes to your name and/or address. Email NBNSC at [email protected] to update your address and other contact information.
1. Falsification of the application
2. Revocation of current health care credential for a reason indicative to the NBNSC of insufficient knowledge
3. Misrepresentation of certification status