Knowledge that helps you stand out from the crowd
The 2016 webinar series features timely topics in clinical nutrition. Featuring distinguished faculty from across the United States, these 90-minute interactive programs deliver critical education and valuable CE credits right to you! And the best part? You don’t even need to leave your home or office to participate. Plus, webinars are great team-building opportunities. Register your site for one, low price and invite as many people as you want!
Programs are offered throughout the year, but primarily March through October. Webinars are broadcast live at the time noted with each program.
Enteral Nutrition Safety - Maintaining Feeding Tubes, Medication Administration and Managing Feeding Tube Complications: July 13 at 2:00 - 3:30pm ET
Microbiome: Research Update and Cutting Edge Applications: October 19, 2016 at 4:00 - 5:30pm ET
On Demand Learning
If you are unable to participate in one of this year's webinars or if you missed one from a previous year, then visit A.S.P.E.N.'s eLearning Center today! Every webinar is recorded and available on demand 24/7. The sessions feature streaming audio and presentation slides that can be purchased for a nominal fee. CE credit is available for the recorded programs from the 2015 series and later. Details are included in A.S.P.E.N.'s eLearning Center.
Programs offered in 2015
More Information on A.S.P.E.N.’s Webinars
A.S.P.E.N.'s eLearning Center (on demand learning opportunities and other educational programs)
Frequently Asked Questions
Webinar Site Roster
Live Webinar Continuing Education Information
Webinar Program Goals and Target Audience: A.S.P.E.N. webinars are designed for healthcare professionals including dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, and physicians who practice the sciences of clinical nutrition and metabolism. The webinars will provide healthcare professionals with current and cutting edge information in the field of clinical nutrition and metabolism. All webinars are designed at the intermediate learning level.
Successful completion: To obtain credit for the webinars, attendees must listen to the entire program and complete an evaluation form in A.S.P.E.N.'s eLearning Center. Certificates can be printed, or stored in A.S.P.E.N.'s eLearning Center. A.S.P.E.N. submits data as required to the CPE Monitor for pharmacists. A.S.P.E.N. does not submit data to any other credentialing organization.
Nurses, Pharmacists, and Physicians
A.S.P.E.N. is accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
A.S.P.E.N. designates the live activity or a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
UANs are provided with each webinar description. Each webinar is approved for 1.5 contact hours (.15 CEU) unless otherwise noted. Webinars are considered knowledge activities.
A.S.P.E.N. is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 3970. Each webinar is available for a maximum of 1.5 contact hours, unless otherwise noted.
A.S.P.E.N., Provider Number AM005, is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered Dietitians (RDs) and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs) will receive a maximum of 1.5 continuing professional education units (CPEUs), unless otherwise noted for completion of each webinar program. CDR program level 2. Dietitians may post opinions about this program on CDR's website.
- Non-Commercialism: A.S.P.E.N. adheres to the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support.
- A.S.P.E.N. does not provide programs that constitute advertisement or include promotional materials.
- Course director (s), planning committee, faculty and all others who are in a position to control the content of these educational activities are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with commercial interests as related to the subject matter of the educational activity. Disclosures are provided in individual program materials and/or syllabi.
- Information regarding the off label use of products, if any, will be provided in the program materials and/or syllabi, not this brochure. Sponsorship and commercial support information will be provided in the program materials and/or syllabi.
- A.S.P.E.N. does not endorse any products.
- Details on the claiming and awarding of continuing education credits will be provided in the program materials and/or syllabi.
Requirements for Participation
- Adobe Flash plugin (Click on link to install): http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 7 or Higher, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- Computer with Speakers / Headset
- High speed internet connection
- Mobile Support - Apple iPad/iPhone running HTML5 -or- Android Device running Flash
- Test Requirement