Visit the eLearning Center
to access all these critical care related educational opportunities.
Four part series on the Guidelines for the Adult Critically Ill Patient from the May 2016 Regional Meeting.
Critical Care focused events at CNW16
- Part 1: History of and Introduction to the Current Guidelines and the Evaluating Quality of Evidence
- Part 2: Comparisons of the Current Guidelines to the 2009 Guidelines - What Has Changed and What Has Stayed the Same?
- Part 3: Application of the Guidelines to Various Patient Scenarios/Incorporating Guidelines Into Bedside Practice; Calories Trial: Grading the Evidence, Evaluating Strengths and Weaknesses, and Determining Clinical Applications
- Part 4: Influence of Publications Since the 2013 Deadline
Critical Care focused events at CNW15
- What’s New in the 2016 SCCM/A.S.P.E.N. Adult Critical Care Guidelines for the Critically Ill Patient? (Spanish version available)
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration to Optimize Enteral Nutrition Delivery in the ICU
- ICU Acquired Weakness and Sarcopenia in the Chronically Critically Ill (Spanish version available)
- Support of the Critically Ill Patient With Organ Failure: Intervention and Outcomes (Spanish version available)
- Dudrick Research Symposium: Critical Care Nutrition - Lessons Learned and Future Directions (Spanish version available)
- Post-Graduate Course - Critical Care: Applying Evidence to Practice
- The Role of Gut Dysbiosis and Its Treatment in Gastrointestinal Disease and Critical Illness (Spanish version available)
- Nutrition Management of Critically Ill Adults: Assessment, Interventions, and Outcomes (Spanish version available)
- Achieving Nutritional Adequacy in Critical Care: What Is the Evidence? (Spanish version available)
- Treating Gastrointestinal Dysmotility in the Critically Ill
- Critical Care Nutrition: Challenging Cases (Spanish version available)
- Post Graduate Course 2: Nutrition in Critical Care