Contributions made to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Your support funds innovative and creative scientific research driving discovery in nutrition therapy, metabolic support and other related clinical nutrition topics. Support the ASPEN Rhoads Research Foundation by donating to the Foundation's Campaign, Inspiring the Next Generation of Investigators to Drive the Therapies of Tomorrow. The major fundraising campaign is to increase the number and size of research grants the Foundation awards each year.
The generous support of our contributors has enabled the Foundation to fund recipients who have gone on to complete NIH-funded projects, attain faculty appointments, and hold prestigious leadership positions in a variety of settings.
A donation to the Foundation offers you the opportunity to give back to your profession and support an area of research that is important to your everyday practice.
- Helps increase the number of grants offered by the Foundation each year.
- Enables researchers to explore new ideas, which helps create practices resulting in safe and efficacious patient care and positive outcomes.
- Funds program development that nurtures training and mentorship in nutrition and metabolic research.
- Develops the next generation of nutrition support research professionals.
- Allows you to pay tribute to a professor or mentor who made a significant impact in your career by contributing in their honor.
Your gift ensures that nutrition science continues to move in the direction of healthier, better nourished patients.
A Message from Campaign Leadership
As we plan for the future, we must consider the changing needs of the next generation of researchers. We must raise our level of grant support in order to give young researchers a good start, and we must increase the number of grants we fund each year. We have made important strides in the field of nutrition research and metabolic support and we are confident that with your support of our campaign, Inspiring the Next Generation of Investigators to Drive the Therapies of Tomorrow, we can continue to promote discovery. Download our campaign brochure to learn more.
Charles W. Van Way III, MD, FASPEN, Chair
Stanley J. Dudrick, MD, FASPEN, Honorary Chair
Gordon Jensen, MD, PhD, FASPEN
Ainsley Malone, MS, RD, LD, CNSC
Charles Mueller, PhD, RD, CNSC
Lynne M. Murphy, MSN, RN, FASPEN
Peter Nichol, MD, PhD
Gordon Sacks, PharmD, BCNSP, FCCP
John Wesley, MD, FACS, FAAP, FASPEN
Marion F. Winkler, PhD, RD, LDN, CNSC, FASPEN