March 10, 2020
After much consideration, the ASPEN Board of Directors has made the difficult decision to cancel ASPEN’s in-person conference scheduled for March 28-31, 2020 at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, FL and replace it with a virtual, online event. Read details. See FAQs.
March 9, 2020
No new updates. Please refer to the March 4th update for latest information.
March 4, 2020
ASPEN20 in Tampa, FL will take place, March 28-31, as scheduled. At this time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) continues to rate the health risk for the general American public as low.
We are actively and continuously monitoring the situation around COVID-19 Coronavirus. The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, visitors and staff is our number one priority. The City of Tampa has a COVID-19 information page that is being updated regularly.
The Tampa Convention Center statement includes specific and targeted initiatives the center is undertaking:
- Increased frequency on routine cleaning of common touch points throughout the venue (door handles, elevator buttons, countertops, etc.) using verucidal cleaning agent.
- Strategically placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility for guests and employee use.
- Enhanced onsite communications and signage regarding preventative actions for all.
- Convenient and accessible Sanitizing Wipes Stations for guests use.
- Ongoing employee training regarding best practices for providing a safe and healthy environment.
We are following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and updates.
We encourage attendees to monitor the CDC website for additional information, and follow the World Health Organization’s Travel Advice as they prepare to attend ASPEN20.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tampa!