or by calling ASPEN at 301-587-6315.
With an Individual Registration, the registered individual is the only person who can access the webinar and claim CE credit.
- iPhone 5s+, Safari Browser, iOS 9+
- iPad 2+, Safari Browser, iOS 9+
- Android Running 4.0+, Chrome Browser
All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to the ASPEN national office via fax, email or US mail. Cancellation requests made via telephone will not be accepted.
- No refund will be issued once the webinar starts or after the webinar date, including paid registrants who do not participate.
- No refund will be issued if any part of the content has been accessed – including any handouts.
- ASPEN is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, power outages, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations.
- ASPEN is not responsible for participant internet connections, prior to purchase participants should run a system check for the webinar live player. Refunds will not be issued for those unable to connect to the live program.
- ASPEN reserves the right to cancel any event. In the event of cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund. We also reserve the right to substitute event presenters.
- When you request a refund, you will be confirming that you have reviewed and understand this attendee registration refund policy.
- Refunds will be issued approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the webinar.
Fax to: 301-587-2365
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to (must be postmarked by deadline dates below): ASPEN – Webinar Cancellation 8401 Colesville Road, Ste 510 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Cancellation 7 or More Days Prior to Webinar
If ASPEN receives your cancellation request 7 or more days before the webinar date, you will be refunded the registration fee minus a cancellation fee:
- $8.00 for Individual Registrations
- $35.00 for Site Registrations
Cancellation 6 or Less Days Prior to Webinar
If the cancellation request is 6 or less days before the webinar date, you will be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
Substitution of registrations is permitted up to seven days prior to the webinar for an additional $10 fee. No substitutions will be permitted less than seven days prior to the webinar. Only one substitution is permitted per original registrant.
Please submit a brief note requesting the substitution, a copy of the previous registrant’s confirmation and a completed registration form for the new participant (i.e. the person you are transferring to) via mail, fax or email and we will process the transfer and email a confirmation to the new participant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsible for all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that transfer as well as updating any contact information, at the time of the substitution.
Any changes in courses are subject to availability and any refunds for canceled registrations are subject to the refund policy.
RECEIPT OF PAYMENT POLICY
Registration forms submitted without payment will be processed at the appropriate rate based on the date that payment is received.
PAYING BY CHECK, registration must be mailed. Please do not fax a copy of a check with the registration form. Send the completed registration form along with payment made payable to ASPEN, 8401 Colesville Road, Ste 510, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
PAYING BY CREDIT CARD: Visa or Master Card, fax your completed registration form to:(301) 587-2365 or mail to: ASPEN 8401 Colesville Road, Ste 510, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Be sure to include your credit card information on the registration form.
Payment must be received at time of registration. Registration without payment in full will not be accepted, no exceptions.