With an Individual Registration, the registered individual is the only person who can access the webinar and claim CE credit.
- iPhone 5s+, Safari Browser, iOS 9+
- iPad 2+, Safari Browser, iOS 9+
- Android Running 4.0+, Chrome Browser
Allcancellation requests must be sent in writing to the ASPEN national office viafax, email or US mail. Cancellation requests made via telephonewill not be accepted.
Emailto: [email protected]
Mailto (must be postmarked by deadline dates below): ASPEN– Webinar Cancellation 8401 Colesville Road, Ste 510 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Cancellation7 or More Days Prior to Webinar
If ASPEN receives your cancellation request 7 or more days before the webinardate, you will be refunded the registration fee minus a cancellation fee:
- $8.00 for Individual Registrations
- $35.00 for Site Registrations
Cancellation6 or Less Days Prior to Webinar
If the cancellation request is 6 or less days before the webinar date, you willbe refunded 50% of the registration fee.
- No refund will be issued once the webinar starts or after the webinar date, including paid registrants who do not participate.
- Refunds will be issued approximately 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the webinar.
- ASPEN is not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, power outages, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations.
- ASPEN reserves the right to cancel any event. In the event of cancellation, registrants will receive a full refund. We also reserve the right to substitute event presenters.
- When you request a refund, you will be confirming that you have reviewed and understand this attendee registration refund policy.
Substitutionof registrations is permitted up to seven days prior to the webinar for anadditional $10 fee. No substitutions will be permitted less than seven daysprior to the webinar. Only one substitution is permitted per originalregistrant.
Pleasesubmit a brief note requesting the substitution, a copy of the previousregistrant’s confirmation and a completed registration form for the newparticipant (i.e. the person you are transferring to) via mail, fax or emailand we will process the transfer and email a confirmation to the newparticipant. The individual submitting the substitution request is responsiblefor all financial obligations (any balance due) associated with that transferas well as updating any contact information, at the time of the substitution.
Anychanges in courses are subject to availability and any refunds for canceledregistrations are subject to the refund policy.
RECEIPT OF PAYMENT POLICY
Registrationforms submitted without payment will be processed at the appropriate rate basedon the date that payment is received.
PAYINGBY CHECK, registration must be mailed. Please do not fax a copy of a check withregistration the form. Send the completed registration form along with paymentmade payable to ASPEN, 8401 Colesville Road, Ste 510, Silver Spring, MD20910.
PAYINGBY CREDIT CARD: Visa or MasterCard, fax your completed registration form to:(301) 587-2365 or mail to: ASPEN 8401 Colesville Road, Ste 510, SilverSpring, MD 20910. Be sure to include your credit card information on theregistration form.
Paymentmust be received at time of registration. Registration without payment in fullwill not be accepted, no exceptions.