ASPEN Clinical Nutrition Webinars give you convenient access to timely, relevant education on clinical nutrition. Taught by a distinguished global faculty, these interactive webinars will sharpen your competitive edge in nutrition. See individual webinar for CE credit information.
Register now to guarantee your spot for these webinars!
|July 21 - September 9 |
| Nutrition Support Fundamentals Course |
Live, virtual, 10-part comprehensive overview of nutrition support therapy. Includes malnutrition, acid base, critical care, pediatrics, and home care.
Up to 14 CE credits available. Members get discounted rate.
Portions of the course are supported by Fresenius Kabi and Mead Johnson Nutrition.
|*CE credit available for dietitians and nurses through Nestlé Nutrition Institute for June 10 webinar. CE credit for all other webinars are provided through ASPEN to physicians, dietitians, nurses, and pharmacists. |
*Want to enjoy the benefits of an ASPEN membership? Find out how at nutritioncare.org/membership
| ||Member ||Non-Member* ||Site** |
|Early Registration ||$19 ||$39 ||$149 |
|3 days prior to webinar ||$29 ||$49 ||$249 |
**Register your site for one low price and invite as many people as you want!
WEBINAR CONTINUING EDUCATION INFORMATION
Webinar Program Goals and Target Audience: ASPEN webinars are designed for healthcare professionals including dietitians, nurses, pharmacists, and physicians who practice the sciences of clinical nutrition and metabolism. The webinars will provide healthcare professionals with current and cutting-edge information in the field of clinical nutrition and metabolism. All webinars are designed at the intermediate learning level.
Successful completion: To obtain credit for the webinars, attendees must participate in the entire program and complete an evaluation form in ASPEN's eLearning Center by the deadline provided in the program materials, which is approximately thirty (30) days after the live program. CE Transcripts are stored in ASPEN's eLearning Center and can be downloaded on demand. ASPEN submits data as required to the CPE Monitor for pharmacists. ASPEN does not submit data to any other credentialing organization.Nurses, Pharmacists, and Physicians
In support of improving patient care, the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN) is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ASPEN designates the live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
UANs are provided with each webinar description. Each webinar is approved for a maximum of 1.5 contact hours (.15 CEU) unless otherwise noted. Webinars are considered knowledge activities.
ASPEN is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number CEP 3970. Each webinar is available for a maximum of 1.5 contact hours, unless otherwise noted. Dietitians
ASPEN, Provider Number AM005, is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). Registered Dietitians (RDs) and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs) will receive a maximum of 1.5 continuing professional education units (CPEUs), unless otherwise noted for completion of each webinar program. CDR program level 2. Dietitians may post opinions about this program on CDR's website.
Requirements for Participation
- Non-Commercialism: ASPEN adheres to the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support.
- ASPEN does not provide programs that constitute advertisement or include promotional materials.
- Course director (s), planning committee, faculty and all others who control the content of these educational activities are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with commercial interests as related to the subject matter of the educational activity. Disclosures are provided in individual program materials and/or syllabi.
- Information regarding the off-label use of products, if any, will be provided in the program materials and/or syllabi, not this brochure. Sponsorship and commercial support information will be provided in the program materials and/or syllabi.
- ASPEN does not endorse any products.
- Details on the claiming and awarding of continuing education credits will be provided in the program materials and/or syllabi. You can also find them in the FAQs.
- Computer with internet connection
- Windows or Mac OS
- Supported Browsers: Firefox 52+, Chrome 58+, Safari 10+, Microsoft Edge 14+, Internet Explorer 11+
- Internet Explorer 11+ requires the most recent version of the Adobe Flash plugin
- Recommended RAM: 512MB+
- iPhone 5s+, Safari Browser, iOS 9+
- iPad 2+, Safari Browser, iOS 9+
- Android Running 4.0+, Chrome Browser