Congratulations to the Research Workshop Travel Award Winners
Zijian Li, MD. Medical Student, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
Abstract Title: THE SUPPLYMENT OF Ω3 POLYUNSATURATEDFATTY ACIDS ATTENUATES OBESITY-INDUCED INFLAMMATION AND ALTERS GUT MICROBIOTA IN HIGH FAT DIET-FED MICE
View Past Research Workshop Travel Award Winners
- Any Early Career Investigator submitting an Original
Abstract to the ASPEN Nutrition Science & Practice Conference that aligns with the Research Workshop topic
- An applicant is considered an Early
Career Investigator if he/she is within 10 years of completing a terminal
research degree or medical residency (or the equivalent). ASPEN's
definition adheres to NIH's guidelines for New Investigators.
- Submit abstracts to ASPEN's abstract submission site, and select the option to be considered for Research
Workshop Travel Awards.
- ASPEN’s Abstract Review Committee selects top-scoring
The Award Includes
- $600 reimbursement for travel associated with attending the ASPEN Nutrition Science and Practice Conference
- Presentation of your abstract as a poster during the Research Workshop. (Workshop attendance required).