Congratulations to the 2017 International Abstract Award Winners
Best International Abstract
Guilherme D. Ceniccola, RD, PhD student
International Abstracts of Distinction
Kazuya Higashizono, MD
Myoung Jun Kim, MD
Rahim M. Naimi, MD
Trevor R. Smith, DM, FRCP
Jaclyn C. Strauss, MD, PhD
Sara Valle, MD
Chonnikant Visuthranukul, MD
View Past Best International Abstract Award Winners
International Posters of Distinction
Gabriela Leal-Escobar, SCN
In Woong Han, MD, PhD
Matilda E. Arvidsson Kvissberg, MD, PhD Candidate
Melinda White, PhD
- Any investigator residing in a country other than the United
States who submits an Original to the ASPEN Nutrition Science and Practice Conference.
- Submit abstracts to ASPEN's Abstract Submission Site, and select the option for your poster to be designated as an
International Poster and to be considered for these awards.
- ASPEN’s Abstract Review Committee selects the award winners.
The Awards Include:
- Best International Abstract: The presenting
author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Best International Abstract label with
- International Abstracts of Distinction: The
presenting author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Abstract of
Distinction label with your abstract.