Congratulations to the 2020 International Abstract Award Winners
Best International Abstract
Hellin dos Santos, MSc
International Abstracts of Distinction
Abdulsalam Aliyu, MBBS, MSc
Umberto Aimasso, MD
Christina Belza, PhD (c), MN, BScN
Ronaldo Oliveira Filho, RD
Rongrong Li, MD
Diana Mager, PhD, MSc, RD
Lisa Martin, PhD, RD
Tatsuto Nishigori, MD, PhD, FACS
Jessica Que, BSc
View Past Best International Abstract Award Winners
International Posters of Distinction
Luis Ortiz, MSc
Katherine Venneri, MSc, FN(c)
- Any investigator residing in a country other than the United
States who submits an Original to the ASPEN Nutrition Science & Practice Conference.
- Submit abstracts to ASPEN's Abstract Submission Site, and select the option for your poster to be designated as an
International Poster and to be considered for these awards.
- ASPEN’s Abstract Review Committee selects the award winners.
The Awards Include:
- Best International Abstract: The presenting
author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Best International Abstract label with
- International Abstracts of Distinction: The
presenting author will receive a certificate of accomplishment, and JPEN Online will publish the Abstract of
Distinction label with your abstract.