Investing in the Foundation
The generous support of our contributors has enabled the Foundation to fund recipients who have gone on to complete NIH-funded projects, attain faculty appointments, and hold prestigious leadership positions in a variety of settings.
A donation to the Foundation offers you the opportunity to give back to your profession and support an area of research that is important to your everyday practice.
- Helps increase the number of grants offered by the Foundation each year.
- Enables researchers to explore new ideas, which helps create practices resulting in safe and efficacious patient care and positive outcomes.
- Funds program development that nurtures training and mentorship in nutrition and metabolic research.
- Develops the next generation of nutrition support research professionals.
- Allows you to pay tribute to a professor or mentor who made a significant impact in your career by contributing in their honor.
Every contribution counts—no matter the size! Even a donation of $15 contributes to grant-funded projects, launches a young researcher’s career, and answers important research and clinical questions. Larger contributions can be used to fund a one-time grant or support the overall growth of the Foundation’s endowment.
Or, contact the National Office at, [email protected] to make your contribution or to discuss a deferred gift.
All contributions to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.