August 09, 2019 -
August 10, 2019
Event Type: Other Conferences
The 2019 James W. Freston Conference - Food at the Intersection of Gut Health and Disease, Aug. 9-10, 2019, in Chicago, will host a session on Celiac disease and other wheat-related disorders where a panel of experts will review glutens, new methodologies for treating Celiac, and how to incorporate dietitians into clinical practices.
2019 Freston is bringing together a multidisciplinary audience of clinicians and allied health professionals interested in using diet and nutrition to help manage GI health and disease. Additional conference sessions will examine:
- Diets that promote sound gut health care.
- How nutrient-gene interactions may alter gastrointestinal conditions.
- How to recognize and differentiate food-induced GI disorders.
- How nutrition can help patients with IBS, FGIDs and IBD.
- Manage nutritional challenges for patients with surgically altered digestive tracts.
ASPEN, an official endorser of James W. Freston Single Topic Conference