You are here: HOME > About A.S.P.E.N.
Frequently Asked Questions - Publications
- May I use another person’s member ID# and order a publication in my name?
- No. Discounts provided to members are not transferable. Any orders placed at the member rate will be in that members name and shipped to the active address on file in the A.S.P.E.N. database.
- Does A.S.P.E.N. accept purchase orders?
- No. All orders require payment in full prior to items being shipped/released from the A.S.P.E.N. office or prior to confirming meeting registrations.
- Does A.S.P.E.N. offer bulk discounts?
- Depending on the title and the quantity A.S.P.E.N. may at times offer a bulk quantity discount. Please contact the office directly for more information.
- How does A.S.P.E.N. ship its publication orders?
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders are shipped via International Surface Airlift (ISAL) through the United States Postal Service.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- A.S.P.E.N. ships publications twice per week. Domestic orders should be received within 7-10 business days. For international orders, please allow 14-20 business days for delivery.
- May I have my publication order shipped to a different address than the address I use for my membership?
- Yes. A.S.P.E.N. can set up a one-time mailing address for your order.