You are here: HOME > About A.S.P.E.N.
- How do I log on to the “members only” site?
- Using the Members Only login screen, enter your user-name and password. If you joined prior to 2003, your user name is your member ID#. All new members after this date were required to set up user IDs upon activation of their accounts.
- What do I do if I can’t remember my ID# or user-name?
- Your member ID# is printed on all A.S.P.E.N. journal labels as well as on all invoices and product email acknowledgements that you receive from our office. If you do not have one of these available, or do not remember your user name, please contact the A.S.P.E.N. office at (301)587-6315 and a staff member will assist you.
- What do I do if I can’t remember my password?
- Your password can only be retrieved via the “forgot password” option on the login screen. If you do not know your user name or forgot which email address we have on file, please call the A.S.P.E.N. office and your password will be reset to something generic for you to change upon your next login.
Sage Journals Online
- The Sage Journals Online journals Website offers its own FAQ help page.
- Are my user name and password in Sage Journals Online the same as my A.S.P.E.N. Website user name and password?
- They are most likely not the same. When you activated your Sage Journals Online account you were asked to create your own unique user name and password. If, when you did this, you did not use the same information that you used when you set up your A.S.P.E.N. Website log-in, then they will not be the same.
- Why won’t the system accept my user name and password?
- How does access to the A.S.P.E.N. journals via Sage Journals Online differ from access through the A.S.P.E.N. Website?
- Sage Journals Online has far more extensive search capabilities and maintains back issues. The A.S.P.E.N. site only contains a full text PDF version of the most recent journal and has limited searchability.